1/19/19

Perpetual and Infinite Limits




One day I woke to find,
I had left the past behind.
My body felt every collision,
of my presence...


and collusion

With here,
With now.

A silver ball, rolling here,
There-- I really didn't care where.
Just keep rolling--No speed limits,
Never stop... Don't ever stop.
Absorb the shock,
Friction, heat, air flow, cooling.
Sensual immersion.

White hot-- Brilliance,
Searing flesh and tissue.
Melting bone and nerves.

Colors invading, billions,
Sharply blending flat.
Clear and present I hear colors...

Red Herrings
Blue Mondays
Yellow Scares

Explosions of sound and light,
Colors unite.
I become all as none,
Gray to the billions.

Dichotomies, a matter of scope:


on off on white black white yes no yes go stop go
Win lose win laugh cry laugh I you I Love hate love
Happy sad Happy true false true good bad good girl boy girl


And sequence...

Where does it begin?
Where does it end?

What is it?

It is here,
It is now.

Open up the universe-- pop.
I am becoming cosmic before
my disappearing self.
from my diminishing view the
microcosmic lessens as the subatomic
worlds encompass infinity.

A universe within
and a universe without.

Omniversal dimensions beyond time,
Infinite layers sharing space.
up down in out left right forward backward,
Chaotic madness never to be defined.
Order some order controllers.

A silver ball in motion.
no top, no bottom,
all top, all bottom, inside and out

Understanding only through being, being, being, being, being, being, .....
What Cause?
Because...

It is you
it is me
it is life
it is death

it is all... (nothing more and nothing less)

World's collide
Provide
Stardust
Universal sustenance,
Time
Markers forgotten in a
Perpetually infinite NEW.

Old becomes relative and
Inconsequential to what is
True.
Being
Here
Now.
Absorb all experience
The past prevents the future-now ever to become.

Limits/boundaries/claims
Stifle
Creation didn't happen and
won't ever happen!
Creation is here and now
no points
no lines
no circles
no grids
no registers

Creation transcends Place and is impervious to time--
Laws, dogma and paradigms are irrelevant and without value or merit.

This is it,
That wasn't it.

It is here
It is not there.

What is it?
Why is it?
How is it?
When is it?
Where is it?

It is living live.
It can't be recorded,
nor predicted.

Memories are not it,
It will never be guessed, arrived at, or conjectured
about-- even educationally.

There, You have

it.

808 2010

No comments: