4/28/12

One Tin Soldier


Five (three) cliches attributed to liberals by Jonah the Whaleberg, courtesy of the (fuck the) Washington Post.

Let me repeat that. Fuck the Washington Post.

I want to say first off, I am not a capital “L” liberal. That is a label, like Conservative, that has lost any semblance of meaning. I have thoughts and ideas that are distinctly liberal and not retrogressive, but I am  much more to the left of the left of the left (or what I call the center today.)

‘Diversity is strength'
Yeah, and “Divide and conquer.”'

'Violence never solved anything’
Yeah, and “Might makes right.”

'The living Constitution’
Yeah and “Corporations are people.”

Reducing ideals to bumper stickers is all well and good, but at the end of the day they are so much wasted paper and glue. I have come to realize that there are no redeeming, creative thought processes concealed within the "conservative" brain (and a lot of "progressive" heads as well.) It seems to me they are answering their own little voices (of how a group of people think) and making shit up as they go along. Empathy is not a strength amongst the status quo.

The damn Washington Post wants me to subscribe (so I can have my name and address peddled by their data-miners) in order to view the 3rd page of this article (bucket of shit.) Did I say fuck the Washington Post. Well, fuck the Washington Post

How this inept apologist and anti-historian can make a living writing this swill (I know-nepotism and ignorance of or pandering to a select audience) would be laughable if not for the truly despicable nature of his thought process and the resulting harm it has and will cause. Is this some kind of wonderful or what?

No comments: