11/6/11

Me and My Arrow


It should be noted that 99% takes in a lot of rich people. Is this class warfare or am I missing the point? Also, we of the lower class are divided by so many differing ideals and beliefs that it appears to be insurmountable. Sex and religion alone account for the vast majority of divisions, let alone economic and political philosophy. We also have the functionaries whose sole purpose is to "protect and serve" the masters of the universe by pretending to uphold principles like law, justice, peace, ad nauseum.

The US System is broken beyond repair. Corruption is the "New Normalcy." Be good americans and if you promise not to say anything about it we'll leave you alone; for now. My life is too short to worry about such trivialities; my children and grandchildren can handle it. It's not my problem; fuck you I got mine. What would you have me do; I am only one person.

What is the point?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How many generations of "fuck you I got mine" will it take to get the the center of the worst so we can finally start working together to get out of this mess.

My guess is when one generation, as a whole, gets to the point of pain that is irreversible during there life time. Though they will try and (hopefully) teach solutions to the glaring errors made through out their history.

Or maybe it's to late already and a flush of the turd that is the world as we know it is all that is left to do.