10/9/07

Too long Away from the Fray

Wow, I just looked and saw how long it has been; fuck it. I write when I want and that is that. Well, I expected the shit to come down someday and it is going as planned. My friends, I am alone and I am a son of a bitch when I am alone. Mom, forgive me. Fuck these arrogant republican assholes in their fucking backsides.
I usually reserve indifference for my not-so-close friends. Hate is reserved for final scenes. The crime family formerly known as the republicans has incurred all the wrath I have previously reserved for that most wholesome of family values groups (the mafia.) Hell, I can't tell the fucking difference. Big, little men-children who think they rule the world. What a pathetic group. Your families die as you do; in a state of nothingness. Your women breed chafe. Your BIG ideas mean diddley-squat in the course of things.
How many made men does it take to screw a light bulb? All of them, because they never met anything as bright or as clever. Fuck you GUMBAS; plague upon anything Italian. You deserve your rich ivory caskets. Your satin lined cuffs for your severed hands. Your Cadillacs filled with bullets. Your funerals brightly lit by other crooks. Your noses broken and filled with the scent of ambrosia. Your knees capped and golden.
The Englishmen are doomed as you have been.
Time takes its time...

No comments: