12/6/06

Idylls of a Dreamer


There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear. There's a man with a gun over there, telling me I've got to beware. Sometimes I feel like I've been here before and you know it makes me wonder. What's going on down under you. Although your world wonders me with your majestic and superior cackling hen. Your people I do not understand, so to you I shall put an end and you'll never hear surf music again. We come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. The hammer of the gods will drive their ships to new lands. To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming! The human race was dying out. No-one left to scream and shout. People walking on the moon. Smog will get you pretty soon. Everyone was hangin' out, hangin' up and hangin' down, hangin' in and holdin' fast, hope our little world will last. On a boat in the middle of a raging sea she would make a scene for it all to be ignored and wouldn't you be bored? Strange brew -- kill what's inside of you. How does it feel, how does it feel? To be on your own with no direction home. Like a complete unknown. Like a rolling stone. I saw her today at the reception. In her glass was a bleeding man. She was practiced at the art of deception. Well I could tell by her bloodstained hands. You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find, you just might find you'll get what you need. Sinister purpose knockin' at your door; come and take my hand. Burn away the goodness; you and I remain. Did you see the last war? Well, here I am again. Oh what a life of luxury to be like an ape man. I'm an ape, I'm an ape ape man, I'm an ape man. I'm a king kong man, I'm a voo-doo man. I'm an ape man. And the seasons they go round and round. And the painted ponies go up and down. Were captive on the carousel of time. We cant return, we can only look behind from where we came and go round and round and round in the circle game. Did you find the directing sign on the straight and narrow highway. Would you mind a reflecting sign just let it shine within your mind and show you the colors that are real.

No comments: