11/15/14

I Don't Know

I have been an atheist and a revolutionist and a liberal thinker my whole cognitive life. I am almost willing to join the "other" team because we can't win in the short run.

 Truth takes decades and centuries to be with held. I am human and I have no patience.

I have witnessed first hand the destruction of a society I admired. From the year 1975 we have been screwed beyond our own wildest dreams. As an imperial power we have followed all the guidelines and have "improved" upon them. I truly despise the nation I happened to be born into. I have no love for power unless it is in the hands of the people. I have no love for police or courts. These avenues have been corrupted.

I don't know what to do. Hide... and hope they don't find me (or us). Wait for their system to collapse and then HIde and hope they (ignorant survivalists) don't find us.

The system will collapse.

It is only a matter of time and will.



No comments: