7/2/13

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

This is the ultimate view of compromise. Go for the gold and take the silver; so to speak. What is "the gold" today? It itself is a compromise. Nobody envisions or perceives the compromise before the compromise. because our national news is a failure. We have a perspective that is skewed by the news givers. Mass media has had this power since the dawn of the news givers. It is a heavy burden to bear. Propaganda is not something new; it is just something being perfected and used on a massive scale today.



Understand this... I have no belief in a country of laws. What we have is a country of men (rich, white men mostly) and this bodes ill for liberty and equality. I have a belief in community. i have a belief in justice. I have the most profound belief that an enlightened person can see beyond lies, diversions and distractions. This is my dream.

I don't ever want to disappoint myself.


No comments: