10/10/13

Creation and Myth

     Composing is part of  our daily duty. To make our strife important we may embellish our truths. I have no problem with this. I believe in YOU and I will never cease this belief. You may seek to undermine, or over mine, me in my perceptions, but I have never wavered from my belief.
     I have created a world within my brain and it has sustained me. I have hopes, fears and bothersomes that have plagued me. I have tried to disregard them and I have tried to ignore the tediousness that bothers me so. My life is my given. I am and have been lessened (in the strict sense) by it. Failure becomes (in the long sense) a consuming passion and devours my soul with it's mundane and oblivious nature.
     I worship the stories we tell. They have been my life's blood.  In their world we live by a different sense of rules.I would kill, sacrifice or otherwise die for any immortal beings if I had the chance. What I have in this realm is choice and I choose life  I am not super human nor supra-human. I am your friend, your brother and your neighbor. I am your savior; as you are mine.

    We are creators and we are myth makers.


    I love our stories and that makes me happy.


No comments: