2/9/13

History

As a younger human I understood words to be worthy. I progressed to an understanding of the past as a key to the future. I have come to understand the present as a precarious simulation of both words and the past.. Where does the time go...



My first love as a child was music. I retain that trait yet am mystified sometimes. I remember singing this song at an early age. It was my favorite first song.

Where do we go from here...
Jump ahead a few years and we get a glimpse to the extremes I had wrought upon myself.

I still cry when I hear this song...

I have gotten over Santa Claus, but I will never get over the loss of Puff.

I was and 
am a victim of my environment.

Then these guys came along and I lost all sense of time and space.

I have been trapped in this musical paradox ever since.

No comments: